A few years ago my maxtor daimond plus 9 250gb hard drive was left inside my computer running and this girl i know was using it while i was
away. She said there was some smoke coming from it and then the
computer just shut off.
I was mad, I took out the hard drive and seems on the board a part
was burnt. After that I could not use it at all and nothing will detect
the hard drive.
Besides going through a hard drive recovery service that can get
the data, what else could i do?
I have almost a same model hard drive. The maxtor diamond plus 10 250gb hd. I was wondering if theres any way to switch whatever I
need like the disk inside in order to try to recover the data.
Would I be able to? And how would I there are weird screws on
all the hard drives I wouldnt know what tool to use.
But is it possible using this method?
Orignal From: Hard drive recovery...10pts?
Post a Comment