Ok I got a Windows XP install ISO File from a Torrent. It is a free student edition used to teach and its legal. It said to burn it to a cd using Nero. I got a Nero Demo and burned a CD with it. It says when you boot it up in the drive it should start the installation process, but nothing happens. I wanna know if there is some thing that I am doing wrong about burning it. I burn it like a Data CD that could be the problem. Same with the Linux CD I burned it only worked with the CDs I ordered. I also wanna know if there is a way to completly format a Hard Drive without Windows running or a system restore disk. If anyone helps thank you.
Orignal From: How to Burn Bootable CD and restore a Hard Drive without recovery Cd?
Post a Comment