Laptop hard-drive recovery.?

发贴者 kyle | 3:36:00 AM

Ok, sofar I am seeing a lot of questions about recovering corrupted drives, etc. My laptop recently took a dive off of a table and lets just say the connection for the power supply is rolling around inside it someplace. Still booted fine with the battery however that is obviously dead and unable to be charged now. I had bought an external shell for the laptop hard-drive that connected via USB in the past (same laptop had lost one hard-drive over the years). My desktop sees the new device when it is plugged in, I hear the hard-drive making noise inside the external case, but cannot seem to access it or anything. Anyone have ideas/suggestions? I would really love to get my scuba diving photos off this little hard-drive without having to buy a whole new laptop, and from what I have been told nobody wants to even try repairing the current broken one.


Orignal From: Laptop hard-drive recovery.?

0 评论