I have a Hard Drive that has a mechanical error and will no longer work. I need to send it off to see if some important Data on there can be recovered. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for companies. There seem to be a ton online with a variety of prices (the going rate for mechanical issue data recovery seems to be in the $300+ range)

I am looking for as inexpensive as possible (very limited budget) but still reliable

Let me know who you have used and if you liked em thanks!
**I have had 3 people look at it including the IT guy at my work, I am pretty sure he tried the making it a slave thing and couldnt get the drive to run. When you try to power the HD up it just clicks. The lap top was dropped and it landed on the side of the computer where the HD was and then shortly after that it stopped working and the clicking started.


Orignal From: I need help finding a place for Hard Drive Data Recovery?

0 评论