My desktop has a hard drive, or "C" drive and also a Recovery "D" drive (which is not a CD/DVD drive, but a recovery hard drive).

Somehow my mom managed to boot the computer on the "D" drive and now our computer starts with the new user name created on that drive on the newly loaded Windows.

I want to try to boot on the C drive again with our old user names (on our originally installed Windows), but I can't figure out how to boot the computer on that drive again because I'm not super computer savvy.

Can anyone out there help me? I know it has something to do with changing something right as the computer starts on the Boot Menu...but when I choose the option that looks right to me it keeps starting on the newly loaded Windows.

Thanks!


Orignal From: How do you boot Windows XP on the main hard drive again after booting on the Recovery hard drive?

0 评论